Monday, September 12, 2011

Y.U. Mad - Birdman (feat. Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj) [Explicit]



Here is the first single off of Birdman's "Bigger than Life album.  I am feeling this one, I love Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne.  Baby has to be successful with this track with these two heavy hitters on it.I prdict this song will get pretty big and be in heavy rotation on the radio. The Young Money/Cash Money label is just belting out the hits...one after the other...I don't blame them because in the music world you are hear one day and gone tomorrow.  It is a very smart thing to ride the fame if you are lucky enough to be able to do it. Anyway I would love to see a video for this song.  I loved the video "Knockout" with Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne together.  I give this song two thumbs up and like I said I hope to see a video soon.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment