Wednesday, September 21, 2011

X Factor USA (L.A. Auditions) Stacy Francis - Natural Woman



In case you missed it this was an amazing performance from Stacey Francis. Not only did her performance give me goosebumps, it made me cry. She has a heart touching story. The X Factor premiered tonight with Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul, L.A. Reid and Cheryl Cole. I think I like this shows premise a little bit more than Americal Idol because it is open to all ages. Stacey came on the show thinking that at 42 years of age she was too old to think about her dream....hell no she aint too old...she is gifted and needs to share with all of us. I don't see no competition for Stacey on this show. To cover an Aretha Franklin song is extremely difficult but she pulled it off just fine. I am voting for Stacey to win the $5 million dollar recording contract. See her wonderful audition above. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment