Saturday, September 24, 2011

Plies - Just (The Tip) Ft. Jeremih & Ludacris [Audio]



New music from Plies featuring Jeremih and Ludacris. I really think Jeremih has a good voice but he ruins it by jumping on rappers tracks. I like Ludacris but there is nothing romantic or appealing about rapping on songs that are supposed to sound romantic. I guess by the name of the song and what they are talking about it just is about sex not love but still. Jeremih has great potential to make hit records on his own. He had the hit "Birthday Sex" which did great. I am not hating on the song I like the song. I hope they make a video for the song it will be interesting to see if it will be a video concept we see all the time or something new. I give the song two thumbs up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment