Monday, September 12, 2011

Drake - Club Paradise Prod. By 40 (Real Audio)



Yes yes yesssssssssss I am loving this track!! Drake is coming hard again.  Drake released this new track produced by Noah “40″ Shebib from his forthcoming sophomore release, Take Care. “ClubParadise” (named after a strip club in Toronto) takes us on an introspective walk through  Drakes  reflection on life. Take Care will be released on Drake’s 25th birthday, October 24th of this year.  If every track on this album follows suit of all his other hits, we can be assured that it will be another best selling album for Drake.  I am a huge fan of Drake and his music...this song does not disappoint me, in fact it makes me want to hear more off the album.  I give the song two thumbs way up and I am wishing a video comes out for this single.  Enjoy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment