Friday, September 2, 2011

Rapper T.I. back in Atlanta federal penitentiary




Rapper T.I. back in Atlanta federal penitentiary <- Go here to read the article. Why dont they leave this man ALONE! They always trying to trump up some bullshit to get him behind bars again. What he went to jail for was dumb to begin with...as far as I am concerned buying weapons is a form of protection. When T.I.'s best friend was shot to death in front of him he knew that it was just a matter of time they would be after him. T.I. was the intended target to begin with. He porbably suffered from PTSD and felt the guns and silencers were going to protect him from the murderers who were still on the run. People out here have done worse things to children and other people but it seems the feds have it in for rappers. Maybe it is because rappers have been the voice of the victim for decades now. Why do Fox news commentators and media outlets try to make it like rappers are the immediate downfall of segments of our society. The real criminals and thugs have been the Repulicans and their sick ass policies for the last 40 years. Again I hope they let up on T.I. it's bad enough he served his time and is ready to move on now they are trying some other off the wall shit!!!! SMH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment