Friday, September 30, 2011

T-Pain - 5 O'Clock ft. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen

This is the I Phone 5 that is featured in the video



This video is very well donw, I appreciate the sights of Amsterdam in this one.  Also the big buzz is that T pain is showicasing the new I Phone 5 in this video.  The phone is clear see through and it is so cool looking.  The song is really catchy too, it is the kinda song that stays with you once you hear it.  Some people still complain about  T-Pain's autotuning but I like it.  I think he does a fine job on this song.  I like how Wiz Khalifa added a little rap part towards the end of the song.  I also dig Lily Allen's verse in this song, it all ties in with the melody of the song.  T-Pain was asked about the song in which he said "The song is basically about me being where I am at a club. I'm just taking too long and Lily wants me to come home right now," Pain explains. "And it happens a lot with me in real life, so why not make a song about it? She doesn't care where I am or what I'm doing, she just wants me to come home."  Hey they say art imitates life...I am liking this song and the video is good too. I give it two thumbs way up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment