Tuesday, September 27, 2011

David Guetta feat Usher - Without You (Full Lyrics video)



A full lyric video of this song has just been released. I was just listening to the radio the other day and I said that sounds like Usher...and it was Usher! I love his expansion into other genres of music. He does't get stuck in a box of what he is supposed to do. An artist branches his or her artisitry behind the boxed in constraints set out by societal conformity. I love the lyrics to this song. It is a feel good song with uplifting vibes that the music world needs at all times. This song "Without You" is featured on David Guetta's star studded album that was released a little while ago. I have heard several tracks off of David's album and it is a cd worth purchasing. I give the song two thumbs way up. I like the video because we get to read the lyrics but I do prefer a video showing the singer performing. In any case Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment