Sunday, September 18, 2011

Landau Eugene Murphy Jr, Patti LaBelle ~ America's Got Talent 2011 Final...



Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.  performs with legendary artist Patti Labelle on America's Got talent. What a dream come true to actually get to perform with a lenegd like Ms. Patti Labelle.  I would be honored for the rest of my life.  I think it is a once in a lifetime dream to get on these shows get in the top 5 and perform with your idol.  I love Landau .  I think he is the best performer on this season of America's Got Talent and America agreed.  Landau was the winner of  season 6
.



FULL LEAD IN & PERFORMANCE - ....Landau blew all the competition away on America's Got talent as far as I am concerned.  His Frank Sinatra performance was amazing.  He channels Frank Sinatra in a way I haven't seen in so many years.  This is one of the songs that reminds me of my childhood because my mother loved the words to the song "My Way".  She had a tough life and still can say she was a great survivor.  . 

No comments:

Post a Comment