Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New videoLloyd featuring Lil Wayne & Andre 3000 "Dedication to my Ex (Miss that)"



Ok Lloyd is one of my favorite artists and this video makes the song for me.  I wasn't giving this song the credit it deserved until the visual was put in my face...LOL Anyway I love Wayne Brady doing the Lil Wayne part in the beginning.  I had to do a double take I thought Weezy cut off his hair.. I like the couple that became an internet sensation by having the girl rap the "Look at me Now" song....remember them. They are in the video as the band.  I love the cat rapping Andre 3000's part to the song.  I must say I enjoyed Lloyd's creativity in this track. I love his dance moves, a lil James Brown was happening in this video.  All in all I have listened to Lloyd's cd King of Hearts which this track happens to be on..and I must say he has come with some artistry that we should all enjoy and grow to appreciate.  I give the song and the video two thumbs way up!!Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment