Sunday, September 11, 2011

Dress-up Band Aids

Ok what will they think of next!!


Cynthia Rowley is an American fashion designer. The fashion label she created in the early 1980s bears her name. Well for the new season 2012 she has come out with a new collection of Dress-up Band Aids.  When I first heard about it I was like ok why????  I guess some people want to wear designer everything including band-aid, LOL.  The BAND-AID Brand by Cynthia Rowley Adhesive Bandages come in a variety of 7 designs, including gems, sequins, lace, gold chains and a runway show. They are available on CynthiaRowley.com now, and at mass retailers in December 2011. So do you think this is a fashion miss or hit? Would you send a few extra bucks to wear designer band-aids....Ummm well for me personally I will pass on this one...but for those of you who like this idea here are the designs of the band-aids below.

No comments:

Post a Comment