Monday, September 5, 2011

Ludacris - Rich & Flexin feat. Waka Flocka



Ludacris introduced this song on 107.9 over this Luda day weekend here in Atlanta.  I think the song goes hard..and Waka Flocka is an added bonus on this track.  Luda is working on a new mixtape so we should be hearing more from the ATL native.  The song kinda catches you off guard at first because you hear Justin Timberlake's "Cry me a river" but then the beat changes and ypou realize this aint no Justin Timberlake...LOL I am a huge Ludacris fan I had the pleasure of meeting Ludacris at his Straits restaurant.  He is a very friendly humble individual.  If you are ever in the the Atlanta area, you have to stop by his place, the food is good and the restaurant is beautiful.  I would love to see a video for tis song "Rich & Flexin" which features one of my favorite rappers Waka Flocka Flame.  I give the song two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment