Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trina - Long Heels Red Bottoms (Official Video) HD




“Red Bottoms (Long Heels)” is Trina's track from her "Diamonds are Forever" mixtape. And she just released the video for the song. "Red Bottoms" ft. Colli Park which  has Trina showing off her Christian Louboutins. I personally think that the price of these shoes could feed so many peole out her struggling.  I don't know a man in this world that is concerned or worried about the bottom of a woman's shoe.  LOL what is the big deal with these shoes...Can't we just paint the soles of the shoes instead of giving rich french assholes more  of our money? I don't get it at all! I posted the video because once you hear the song it stays in your head and replays in your brain over and over again.  I always liked Trina and she always keeps that Miami heat coming on strong.  I give the song and the video an ok vote...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment