Friday, February 10, 2012

Banned 2012 Super Bowl Commercial **WARNING: Not for the sensitive



If you watched the Superbowl last week you probably tuned in for all the commercials. If you were like me I was tired of the hype over the few ads that were supposed to be the best. I am not a fan of certain models and I could give a damn less when they flaunt their bony ass bodies all over the screen. I know alot of blockheads watch the Superbowl and maybe would have not gotten the meaning behind this commerical here but are people that stupid. If you do not get what this ad is saying umm you cannot be serious? Anything as important as protecting yourself during sex should never been banned but rather promoted!! We as a nation should be outraged that things to protect us are banned...wake up people wake the fuck up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment