Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rita Ora - Party and Bullshit 2012






Rita Ora is from England but is of Albanian background. In 2009 a A&R told roc nation about Rita, a few days after Rita flew out to new York and met JayZ. In 2009, Rita made a cameo on Jay-Z's video for "Young Forever" and Over by Drake . Rita caught the attention of Jay-Z and he quietly signed her to Roc Nation, in which she was featured in a commercial for Roc Nation + Skullcandy Aviator Headphones. She has been predicted as a Future Star by This Must Be Pop.Source:Wikipedia She reminds me of Beyonce and I am really liking her sound. I can see her music reaching the top charts here in the US as well as overseas. I would love to see a video from her. I give the song two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment