Wednesday, February 8, 2012

T.I. - Pledge Allegiance ft. Rick Ross [Music Video]





I get inspired by everything around me and friends that have songs I haven't heard or just been to busy to go back and hear. Anyway this song is one of those examples. I am T.I. fan all the way, how I missed this one I am not sure but anyway I got it now. How can you deny that T.I. is the King of the South. He is one of the best. I don't know why people are always talking shit about Rick Ross. he is doing his thing and continues to do it well. Its about getting that money. Someone gotta get it. If we all knew how to get it no one would be straving anymore. Oh no wonder we didn't hear this record. According to Tip Harris aka T.I. Pledge Allegiance, was not even sent to radio first. I’m going to work it from the streets to the clubs. Then as DJs ask about it, I’ll deliver it to them. I’m gonna go all the way back to grassroots. I feel that people right now feel I’m going so far over their heads, given my prior success with Paper Trail. They feel like I’m trying to leave my foundation and my demographic behind, which is far from my intention. Don’t look for [Pledge Allegiance To The Swag] on radio, but online and in the streets and in the clubs, you can look forward to a record. I’m just trying to feed the streets right now. I am wondering how many people missed this one. I give the video and song two thumbs way the hell up! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment