Saturday, February 11, 2012

RIP Whitney Houston!!

RIP to a GREAT LEGEND!!!










The sad news has hit the world.  The great Whitney Houston was found dead today at her hotel room. The singer was found unresponsive at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. The cause of death has not been determined yet. Whitney Houston was in town in part to attend Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammys party. What a devestating loss to the world and to the world of music.  Whitney was my idol growing up, I always thought so had the most amazing, incredible voice ever!! I always wished I had a voice as powerful as Whitney.  The media attacked Whitney and put her under a microscope and picked her apart.  No matter what they have said about her and her personal life, she was an absolute icon, a legend and a beautiful soul.  May she Rest in Peace and I hope she knows we will always love her.  Her music is our gift and will be bumping all over the world to honor her legacy....Another one gone too soon.  This Black History month has been rough with losing Don Cornelius now Whitney Houston? WTF?????? Tragic, tragic news!!! I included some of my favorite Whitney songs!!





No comments:

Post a Comment