Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jennifer Lopez - What is Sapucar? (BRAHMA Beer Commercial)



Check out the new commerical for Brahma Beer. Jennifer Lopez asks the question "What is Sapucar?" Well the answer is....well I have'nt found the answer but I did find the commercial fun. Jennifer Lopez joined in on the ad campaign for Brahma Beer in time for her launch of the talent show Q'viva. I am glad she is expanding into her Latin culture. Whatever Sapucar is I want it when I go to Brazil. I think it expresses the feeling of dancing and living...that must be sapucar! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Olá! My English is not very good, but I will try to explain lol. "Sapucar" is an expression invented by Brahma, referring to the fun that Carnival provides.
    Coming in Brazil for Carnival, I advise you to go to Rio de Janeiro, is more beautiful than Sao Paulo. If you want to party party party, go to Salvador.

    ReplyDelete