Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chris Brown Freestyle Dances To Rick James - Cold Blooded



I was watching a dance movie last night and found this online. Chris Brown dances to Rick James "Cold Blooded" I like when young people incorporate some old skool into their lives...LOL Rick James was a wild one but you couldn't deny his talent and contribution to the music world. Anyway Chris Brown really has some moves. He is a terrific dancer and of course he is a great singer too. Chris Breezy is one of my favorite artists out here period! He has so much more to give us and I can't wait to hear his new album set to drop soon. Stay tuned for that!! I give his dance crew two thumbs way the hell up!! And Chris Brown gets the two thumbs way the hell up too!!! Very talented and can move...damn!!! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment