Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bow Wow feat. Lil Wayne "Sweat" Official Music Video




New video from Bow Wow featuring Lil Wayne "Sweat" I love the look of the video, the visual effects make it llok futuristic. I like Lil Wayne's rap too. I dont' know if I am feeling the song though, with a really good visual platform the lyrics don't match. I would say the song needs a little more substance to charm me. I am tired of hearing the same ole premise. There is more in the world to talk about then some fast hos booty hole and pussy. Cmon these songs make it like women are the best when we all know most women are not ever close to being compared to perfection. It seems like there are a few topics artists are allowed to sing or rap about. I don't get it, artists are supposed to be artisitic and use their imagination. This song could be so much more. I give it a thumb up but like I said before lyrically it is a fail! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment