Saturday, February 4, 2012

Miguel "Adorn"



Now this is true true talent. Miguel has a new song and video "Adorn" that just was released. I have to say that Miguel is one of the few artists that have the natural born talent. I think with the popularity and status placed on Americal Idol and shows designed to find and recreate the next new star has placed more emphasis on prefabricated music. Many artists out here are thrown into a studio, handed a song and get handed down record contracts but they have zero talent. I think Miguel is truly an artist that will make any prefabricated artist jealous. He has a great voice and substance. I think he will also have longevity in the business as long as he stays on point of being himself. "Adorn" is off of Miguel's upcoming project, Art Dealer Chic Volume1 which drops February 27th 2012. I think this album will be worth purchasing. I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment