Friday, February 10, 2012

Tynisha Keli Feat. Sammie -I wished you loved me



Nice little duet I ran into on the internet. I am always in search of new music to post and share. It kinda reminds me of that song Kelly Rowland and Nelly had back a few years ago. From wikipedia... Tynisha Keli Soares , known by her stage name Tynisha Keli, is an American R&B and pop singer-songwriter, who has seen her greatest success in Japan. She is best known for the single "I wish you loved me" which was written by Rico Love and produced by Tha Corna Boyz. The singer's debut album, the Chronicles of Tk, was released in Japan on April 22, 2009. The Chronicles of TK peaked at #12 on the Japanese album charts, and sold 600,000 copies in Japan. From wikipedia Sammie Bush, better known by Sammie, is an American soul and pop singer. He is best known for his hit, "I like it" (1999) from his debut album,From the bottom to the top (2000). He returned with his second studio album, Sammie in 2006. He is currently finishing his third album Coming of Age under Interscope Records. the song is pretty good I have to give it two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment