Tuesday, February 14, 2012





I was in search of some music and I hit up Vevo and found this catchy ass tune right here.  "Heartbeat" is the title of the track and it is a track that gets you interested and keeps you interested throughout.  I love the video, it looks like his like for the woman in the car becomes his obsession. As I always do my curiousity always asks the question who is Childish Gambino? Well I went to wikipedia and here is what is listed.. Donald McKinley Glover) is an American actor, writer, comedian, and musician. Glover first came to attention for his work in the sketch group Derrick Comedy, and is best known for his role as community college student Troy Barnes on the NBC comedy series Community.  Glover is known for his work on the NBC show Community alongside Joel McHale and Chevy Chase. Glover was a writer for The Daily Show in 2005 and the NBC series 30 Rock from 2006 to 2009, where he also had an occasional cameo appearance.  Glover signed to Glassnote Records under the stage name Childish Gambino; his first studio album, Camp, was released on November 15, 2011.  "Heartbeat" is featurded on the album.  If you get a chance go look up more music from this artist.  I give the song and the video two thumbs way the hell up!! I am getting hooked on this one! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment