Friday, February 17, 2012

Chris Brown & Rihanna's Secret Relationship: PDA At Her Birthday Party



Chris Brown & Rihanna's Secret Relationship: PDA At Her Birthday Party: <- Wow read the entire article for all the juicy details. I love the fact that these two are getting back together even if its just as friends. I mean yeah he did some horrible things but everyone makes mistakes. Chris knows he messed up big time but he should be able to live past the incident. I am so sick of hearing people scold Chris as if he has to live with his mistake for the rest of his life. It is great to see them able to reconcile and get back to speaking terms. I would love to see them romantically together because I do not think either of them ever got over the other. I think every song Chris had out was reminiscent of Rihanna and vice versa! I am happy to read about this reunion, it has been a long time coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment