Thursday, February 16, 2012





I found this interview of Young Jeezy on Vevo.com in their news section and I had to post it because he is such a real ass motherfucka!!!! He is on point with everything he speaks about.  I am so glad he is pursuing his music so hard....it is paying off!  I am also glad he realizes that his calling is music and he had to be smarter then the people around him making dumb mistakes.  We all make mistakes it is up to each of us to learn from the mistakes and grow past them.  Sometimes its hard to do that because it takes some deep interflection of self and a clear view of your surroundings and your being to understand what you are going thru and where you are headed.  It is also hard to see yourself in the future as to where you want to be.  To me his music talks of the lessons he has learned and continues to learn.  You never stop learning and growing thats the beauty of life.  I like his honesty, openess and truth.  Also if you havent hear his latest CD you are missing out on some great music.  Big ups to Young Jeezy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment