Sunday, February 26, 2012

Viola Davis- Stunning Fashion Photo Shoot


Viola Davis sizzles in this fashion photo shoot she did for the LA Times Magazine.  I am hoping she wins the Oscar for Best Actress, she is an amazing actress.  If she doesn't win, she definitely wins for these gorgeous photos.  Go Viola. we are all rooting for you.  I am tuned in to watch the Academy Awards and of course I am tuned into the E! Live Academy Awards Red Carpet show.  I love how they catch all the gowns and give their opinions on the dresses.  Hell this is almost the best part of it all.  I love Viola's hair style in this, she looks really good in short hair.  We are crossing our fingers that Viola takes home the Oscar tonight.  I hear alot of people say Meryl Streep might take it, well we will know shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment