Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Piers Morgan blasts 'gruesome' Madonna



Piers Morgan blasts 'gruesome' Madonna <-Click here to read the entire article but to sum it all up. PiersMorgan is blasting the Material Girl. He told TV host Chelsea Handler: "That Super Bowl performance - it was like watching your mad drunken aunt at Christmas, wasn't it? I keep reading all these celebrities tweeting like, 'Wasn't she awesome?' No she wasn't! She was gruesome! "But at least I've found that I have one common ground with Madonna: neither of us have sung live at the Super Bowl. She was lip syncing the whole damn thing. I was singing along with her and trust me, she wasn't singing." Don't worry Madonna will never appear on the Piers Morgan show since she had been banned from his show already. Wow the hate is deep with these two. My take on the Superbowl Halftime show was this, I turned the channel, I could'nt watch that madness. So no I did not like the performance. I am not the biggest Madonna fan but I have to say they should have picked better entertainment for the halftime show. Don't miss all that was said click above to read it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment