Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day finds a niche in Islamic Iran; Last year,  officials banned the production and sale of Valentine's Day items - NY Daily News



Valentine's Day finds a niche in Islamic Iran; Last year, officials banned the production and sale of Valentine's Day items - NY Daily News: <-Go here to read the entire article. It is a damn shame when you have a conservative ass religious backwards ass society banning the production of Valentines Day items. What kind of nutbag sits around thinking about this kinda stuff. I am glad the youth are seeing this ridiculousness. As the article states though the culture police scope out what they perceive to be morality busters. Wow what a job to go around and harass people out to dinner on Valentines day. I wanna be that when I grow up!! Please are you serious, buying someone you love chocolate and flowers is a Western thing? You can't show love in Eastern societies? Well I guess that will always keep me on this side of the globe. They can have there clerics and modesty. There is nothing wrong with showing affection, love and togetherness. There is something wrong with hiding your women behind cloth and not giving them equal rights. You got to read this entire article to believe this insanity!!! All I know is Im going to eat the hell out of my chocolate and thank the heavens above that I do not live in a country that tells me what I can and can't do!

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment