Thursday, July 7, 2011

Attention Earth People!: Bootsy Collins Opens Funk University...

Attention Earth People!: Bootsy Collins Opens Funk University... <- Click here to learn more about Funk University.  If you want to learn how to play the bass guitar, this is the place to do it.  Click the link and learn more about the University.  If you don't know who Bootsy is shame on you!! 



Bootsy Collins Funk University brought music afficianados and bass players from around the world into one online location, to learn from some of the greatest bass players in history (Les Claypool, Victor Wooten, John B. Williams, Norwood Fisher, etc).

Study with this iconic lineup of Special Guest Professors:
•Ron Carter
•Verdine White (Earth Wind and Fire)
•Jack Bruce
•Hansford Rowe
•Stanley Clarke
•Larry Graham
•Jani Hendrix and more!

I had to post my favorite Bootsy Collin's song "I'd Rather be with You"...He is a true legend Enjoy!!



Ok since I added this song I had to throw in Mtume's cover of  "I'd Rather be with You" which came out in 1986...It's not Bootsy but they did the song alot of justice....Ohhh this brings back memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment