Monday, July 4, 2011

Randy Jackson Speaks on MJ, Tina Turner Shooting Him + More

Randy Jackson Speaks on MJ, Tina Turner Shooting Him + More <-Click here to read Wow who knew Tina was getting it in like that.. I think alot of us had some suspicions that Tina went with women now its confirmed. Not that this changes our perceptions of Tina, its just interesting news. This is why I love twitter....we find out so many things straight from the celebrities. This story happened in the 80's and I bet we could hear alot of stories from the Jacksons family. I know they seena nd heard alot of things, being in the industry that long the stories would probably be so entertaining. I love learning things about other people. I know its gossip but if it comes from the celebrity and its true why not share their story with the world. Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment