Wednesday, February 1, 2012

David Guetta - Turn Me On Ft. Nicki Minaj - Official Music Video



The new music video "Turn Me On" is featured on David Guetta's most recent CD. Nicki Minaj is doing her thing and doing it well. MTV news asked David Guetta about the video and he had this to say"It's totally different," Guetta said. "Until now, my message was very much like, 'OK, we're all the same; we're all together. Let's share a beautiful moment.' And that's what I do as a DJ and also as a producer. But I think people got that message, you know, in my videos, and I wanted to come with a new story, with a new concept and something maybe a little more artsy in terms of creation and a little more crazy too. "It's a little more risqué," he added. "I don't know if everybody's going to love it. I don't know if it's going to make me sell records, and to be honest, I don't really care. I wanted to have a video that is a piece of art by itself. That was not necessarily trying to sell the record but that was just something that exists by itself." I love the concept, the artistry, Nicki Minaj and the song. I give the song and video two thumbs way the hell up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment