Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm Still Hot - Luciana and Betty White (Audio)



You gotta love this.  I am a huge fan of Betty White.  I used to and still do watch her on the Golden Girls.  Here's the LQ audio of Luciana's #1 club smash "I'm Still Hot" - complete with a cameo from legendary comedian Betty White. I hate to say this but Betty White can rap better than some rappers out here...LOL I love the fact that her age does not stop her from livng a full and fun life.  Here is one of my favorite quotes from the 89 year old star “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves. I don't care whether it's ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, or whose ox is being gored.” Betty White quote  I give the song two thumbs up! Enjoy!!









No comments:

Post a Comment