Thursday, October 6, 2011

Yelawolf Says No White Rappers Should Use The N Word



I am so sick of this debate but I agree with Yelawolf no white person should use the N word. It is different when black people use it amongst themselves and call people they admire "my nigga" but that is not the same kinda feeling coming out a white person's mouth. White people have to own up to that disgraceful past they brought to others and stop reopening old wounds. The word is a nasty nasty reflection of a past that was headlined with violence, rape and control. I hate hearing anyone use the word. I think it is a bad choice of wording and if you want to find brotherhood with anyone of any race...try using the word Brother instead of that evil ass word. Whites should be ashamed of themselves to even think that word is cool coming from their heritage. Sorry this one can't be defended. No white person is allowed to use that word. Period!!

No comments:

Post a Comment