Friday, October 7, 2011

Taylor Swift and T.I. Singing 'Live Your Life' - Atlanta, GA 10/02/11



I heard about this from a a friend and wanted to post the footage. Taylor Swift had a concert in Atlanta over the past weekend. She was doing a cover of Rihanna and T.I.'s song "Live your life" and guess who showed up to do the rap? T.I. shocked the audience when he appeared on stage. I am so glad to see T.I enjoying his freedom and helping out hte musical world as much as he can. I loved the purple they had all over the stage. It was a star packed weekend in Atlanta. the Hip Hop awards and several concerts were happening that weekend. I wanted to post this because I am a huge T.I. fan. I think he is such a talented young man and I am glad to see him back making his rounds in the city. The audio is not the best on this video but as you can read on the screen, no audio equipment was allowed into the concert. In any case I liked this and hope you do too! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment