Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011 BET Hip Hop awards Highlights and Photos


The 2011 BET Hip Hop Awards Show Taping took place October 1st in Atlanta, Georgia.  T.I. performed his just-leaked single "I'm Flexin'" and his new collabo with Young Jeezy, "F.A.M.E." Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa, Red Cross, and others graced the stage. The show airs on October 11th 8P/7C on BET. Here is one of the cypers that will air on 10.11.2011.  Check out some of the arrivals on the black carpet for yesterday's taping of the show.  There was a special performance by Heavy D.  I can't wait to see the show!


T.I. and Young Jeezy



Roscoe Dash and Big Sean

Tracee Ellis Ross

Ace Hood


Nelly


Da Brat

Blind Fury

Soulja Boi

El Debarge and his daughter

Rick Ross

LL Cool J and his wife




The Following is the Partial List of BET HIP HOP AWARDS '11 Nominees and Categories:

Best Hip Hop Video
Big Sean f/ Chris Brown – My Last
Chris Brown f/ Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes – Look At Me Now
DJ Khaled f/ Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – I'm On One
Eminem f/ Rihanna – Love The Way You Lie

Kanye West f/ Rihanna – All Of The Lights

Reese's Perfect Combo Award (Best Collab)
Ace Hood f/ Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – Hustle Hard (Remix)
Big K.R.I.T. f/ Ludacris & Bun B – Country Sh*t (Remix)
Chris Brown f/ Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes – Look At Me Now
DJ Khaled f/ Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – I'm On One
Lupe Fiasco f/ Trey Songz – Out Of My Head

Lyricist of the Year
Jay-Z
Lil Wayne
Nicki Minaj
Rick Ross
Kanye West

Track of the Year
6 Foot 7 Foot – Produced by Bangladesh (Lil Wayne f/ Cory Gunz)
Black and Yellow – Produced by Stargate (Wiz Khalifa)
I'm On One – Produced by T-Minus (DJ Khaled f/ Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne)
Look At Me Now – Produced by Diplo & Afrojack (Chris Brown f/ Lil Wayne &Busta Rhymes)
My Last – Produced by Lex Luger (Big Sean f/ Chris Brown)

Rookie of the Year
Big K.R.I.T.
Big Sean
Frank Ocean
Diggy Simmons
Tyler the Creator
Wiz Khalifa

Best Hip Hop Online Site
All Hip Hop.com
Bossip.com
Nah Right.com
Rap Radar.com
World Star Hip Hop.com

For a complete list of  Nominees and Categories for the BET HIP HOP AWARDS '11, please visit: www.bet.com/hiphopawards.



No comments:

Post a Comment