Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Jennifer Lopez feat. Enrique Iglesias Mouth 2 Mouth *NEW 2012*



A new hot song by two hot and spicy Latin performers together.  The song will appear on Iglesias' reissue album Euphoria Reloaded. The original Euphoria dropped in the summer of 2010, spawning hits like "I Like It," "Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)" and "Dirty Dancer." It is collabo-friendly thanks to contributions from the likes of Akon, Usher, Nicole Scherzinger, Ludacris and Pitbull and spawned a comeback for the singer thanks to its dance tracks produced by buzzy producers like RedOne and Fernando Garibay, who are both closely associated with Lady Gaga.  Euphoria Reloaded drops in November, be sure to get this one.  I am feeling this song and I hope to see a video soon!  I give this song two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment