Sunday, October 2, 2011

DIDDY GOES OFF AND THROWS DRINK @ COMPOUND IN ATL AND TIP SPEAKS ON IT



Ok if you haven't heard the story yet. After the BET Hip Hop awards taping last night in Atlanta. P Diddy and T.I. headed over to the Compound nightclub for an afterparty. Well apparantly P Diddy was expecting the whole club to drink Ciroc and when he saw people drinking other drinks, he goes and throws a drink. Well T.I. fresh out of jail calls out Diddy. You got to see this video!  I don't blame T.I. I 'll be damned if I'm out in the club paying for my drinks and sonmeone says i can only drink a certain drink.  I know P Diddy sponsors that  French drink Ciroc but thats his problem.  You can't tell grown people what drink they can and can't have.  Someone on you tube made the comment that they think P Diddy was trying to set up T.I. like he did the rapper Shyne.  LOL I don't know but T.I. came out and said the truth....damn a P Diddy!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment