Sunday, October 2, 2011

Elevator Fight - Little Ghost



Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's daughterZoe Kravitz is in a  rock n roll band called Elevator Fight. I wanted to post this song from the group. I never knew she was in a band and I wanted to share that information. She is definitely following in her dad's footsteps and she has talent. Zoe Kravitz is quickly becoming the go-to rock princess for the fashion empires of the world. She's the Vera Wang fragrance face, she's shot numerous covers of fashion mags, and now she's doing the new "RE:" ads for Woolworth's. Woolworth's is a store that is a little more upscale than Target and it is in places like South Africa, Nigeria and England. It is not the same cheap Woolworth's that used to be in the USA...LOL..I give this song two thumbs up and I would love to see a video! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment