Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BANGS Take U To Da Movies : [Official Video][HQ]




Some have dubbed Bangs the worst rapper alive...I beg to differ. I think this is a nice little rap song about him and his date enjoying that movie and popcorn. He keeps emphasizing that he wil get the popcorn...that is funny. I guess he wants to make sure that his girl gets the popcorn with the movies. Have you ever gone to the movies without popcorn, it kinda sucks without the popcorn. I see why Bangs is emphazing the popcorn in this song. He sounds like he listens to alot of 50Cent records...LOL I give him two thumbs up to record this and videotape this attempt to be seen and heard in a country that has seen so much chaos. I wouldn't call him the worse rapper, I have heard cats from the United States rap about worse things. This is a refreshing look into how hip hop has really influenced the world around us. I give the song and the video two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment