Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mac Miller "Donald Trump" and Donlad Trump comments on the video sensation





Ok I don't know how this happened but this Mac Miller video entitled "Donald Trump" has gotten over 21 million views on youtube in a 5 month time frame...I posted the video by Mac Miller and I must say I liked his flow, I wouldn't go as far as comparing him to Eminem like Trump did in the 2nd video I posted.  Mac Miller includes Big L, Lauryn Hill, The Beastie Boys, Outkast, and A Tribe Called Quest among his influences.[4] He also has a close relationship with fellow Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa, saying "Wiz has been a big brother to me with this music thing so far. Our relationship is beyond music. He really is just my homie, whether I will be making music or not."(Source: Wikipedia)  I like the sound of the song and the video is not that bad. I give the song two thumbs up.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment