Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Young Jeezy - Win (Official Video)



Young Jeezy has another supermega hit to add to his collection. Everytime I hear these type of anthem songs I think of Michael Phelps (Gold Medalist winner in Olympic Swimming) because back in 2008, he told reporters that Young Jeezy was one of his top eight influences. That was a hell of a shout out...Jeezy returned the love by saying Michael Phelps was the snowman of swimming. LOL With a song like this one entitled "Win" this has got to be inspirational before a swim meet for Mr. Phelps. This song makes me want to go the gym after listening to it...thatsd how much it pumps me up...I am a Jeezy fan...i think he is one of the best southern rappers around. I love the video and the song is on point! I give the song and the video two thumbs way up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment