Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Megan Fox removing Marilyn Monroe tattoo

Megan Fox removing Marilyn Monroe tattoo <- Interesting read! I actually can say I now have so much respect for Megan Fox. I admire here coming out and saying that Marilyn Monroe was disturbed which is so true. Marilyn Monroe was a troubled woman and why we choose to idolize her I don't understand it. I personally was never a big fan of Marilyn Monroe. I always thought she was thrown into the Americana iconic mode because she was a bimbo blonde whore who slept around and that made her famous. So for all the people who talk about Kim Kardashian starting out the way she did isn't that being a hypocrite? Marilyn was nothing more than a fat ugly little whore for the masses of conservative men who had their woman locked up at home. I am so glad Megan Fox is cleaning herself of Marilyn's tatoo on her arm. I give her two big thumbs for this action!


No comments:

Post a Comment