Friday, August 26, 2011

Gucci Mane & Waka Flocka Flame Young niggaz Video



This song has the beat that sticks with you.  I am a huge fan of Waka Flocka Flame and him teaming up with Gucci Mane makes this a win win situation all around!!  This is how we do it in the A! LOL Aside from the thugs, goons, pimps, gang signs, dread shaking, hos, hood shit, and so on..this song has a good track to it and I can easliy see this climb up the charts.  The radio stations will probably censor out the offensive word but I can still see it in the top 10.  I see art as an expression so I don't focus on what others perceive as negative imagery.  I just see two artists who have a hustle in their music and are doing the damn thing.  I give the song and the videos two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment