Sunday, August 7, 2011

Eminem Ft. Havoc - Missing Ya Call - (Shut The Fuck Up And Enjoy The Tun...



Mixtape magic....lol just kidding this song sounds like it was made in a studio made to bring out the real raw talent before all the post porduction features are added in at the end.  I love the flow of Havoc and Eminem sounds straight out the gutter with this one.  Havoc is a Queensbridge native and has the lyrical flow that alot of rappers wished they had.  Eminem of course we all know about Eminem's flow.  I would love to see a video showing these two rappers.  I give the soong two thumbs way way up....this song reminds me of being in the basement with my friends and they just strat rhyming and soneeone catches on the tape deck...those were the days....Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment