Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mateo: Get To Know Me - Singersroom.com

Mateo: Get To Know Me - Singersroom.com <- Interesting interview with Mateo...read it here. I have featured his new video Mateo "Don't Shoot Me Down" Feat. Goapele & Ab Liva. I have to say this gentleman can really sing...he has a great voice.  I am a huge fan of Goapele, she has a beautiful voice and it is distinctive as well. This song should be all over the radio stations.  It is very well done and the video is simple and fits the song well.  I give the vdieo two thumbs way up and I love the video...I love to hear people who can really sing on the big screen.  Mateo and Goapele sound woderful together.  I would love to see a ballad come from them.  I love this song it will be in my top listening playlists on my Zune player... Enjoy!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment