Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lady Gaga Performs You and I - The View


In case you missed it.  Lady Gaga appeared on The View and performed her new song "You and I"  I like her new song but I was waiting for it to become danceable. I thought the song would speed up at some point.  Lady Gaga's songs reminds me of gay anthems. Lady Gaga 's music reminds me of songs dedicated to gay anthems and her songs always lifts my spirits.  I don't say that in a bad way, I am not homophoebic but rather a gay activist.  I believe gay people deserve the same respect and rights as anyone else.   Her outfit on the show was avery tamed down in my opinion. It reminded me of a Chanel catwalk.  I am wondering if she will make a video for this song.  I give the song two thumbs up!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment