Monday, August 8, 2011

Best of Deion Sanders Hall Of Fame Speech



I watched the Hall of Fame inductee ceremony and I was laughing when they revealed Deion's bust....that looks nothing like him...LOL Someone said in a youtube comment that it the bust looked more like Troy Aikman. All I can say is that the NFL or whoever hired the sculptor may want to replace him or her because none of the busts looked like the players. LOLLLLLLLLL Anyway the speech by Deion Sanders was very heart felt and very touchy when he talked about doing this all for his mom.  I totally understand how he wanted to get his mom away from the hard work she endured.  I think when we grow up poor we all have dreams of making it to take care of our family.  I enjoyed his speech and was glad to see him finally get inducted into the Hall of Fame.  Way to go!!!! But that bust....thats another story, they need to hire someone else to make the busts....LOL WOW

No comments:

Post a Comment