Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kreayshawn - Gucci Gucci Remix ft. Lil Wayne


 So much criticism has been in the media over Kreayshawn.  She was in a verbal  battle with rapper Rick Ross at the VMA's awards. SO many people are coming at her now..To voice her frustration, the starlet recently took to Tumblr to reveal: “All I wanted to do is create and have a good time. But, this is quickly forming into something I never would have signed up for from being accused of being racist to getting my pre-teen nudes leaked everywhere. I feel like this shit ain’t my cup of tea. Someone else want my job right about now? Im just gotta sip lean and disappear. THIS GAME IS FAKE AS ALL HELL! “ I wanted to post the remix with Lil Wayne...the beat is pretty damn good..I give the song two thumbs up...there is also a video for Gucci Gucci if you search the web.  Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment