Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Well the launch is here..The Kardashian Kollection hits Sears.  As one would expect, the line bears all the signatures of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe - figure-hugging dresses, printed pantsuits and of course, high heel shoes.  In an interview on Good Morning America, Kim, described the collaboration as a dream come true.
She said: 'This was our ultimate dream ever is to, you know, create our own clothing line, go into bedding and home, denim, lingerie, ready-to-wear, everything... from shoes to accessories, handbags... Fashion is our life.'  I love all their styles and outfits.  I have posted a few of my favorite pieces from the collection...maybe some good friends will purchase some of it for me.










 All the pieces from the collection are affordable for the fashion minded shopper!
I love the Kardashians and they continue to build a legacy.  For more previews go to Sears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment