Monday, August 22, 2011

Maybe, the most inspirational video ever . . .



Please please please watch this video and take in every SINGLE word. This is so inspirational. The days I feel the most negative I need pcik me ups like this video! I want to make bad days the thing of the past. I am so ready for real positive change in my life and this video helps me to regain focus back to what I need to achieve. We have to continue to add positive to this negative world. I was born and raised around continious negativity and some of the people that helped raise me or I grew up with are still in those negative places. I care for people from afar that live in constant negativity. I cannot do anything good by being in the ditches with them. So I take heed to positive people and events and continue to seek out the best in people. I truly hope you gain some inspiration from this video. John Von Achen has emerged as a leading voice for business professionals to learn from concerning, “what to do” and “how to do it”, relating to survival and success the in the global recession. John’s books, seminars and Internet TV shows are helping hundreds of thousands move forward towards recovery during these challenging times. John Von Achen is the author of over 30 print and audio books, several best sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment