Monday, August 1, 2011

Swizz Beatz - International Party feat. Alicia Keys [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDE...



Here is a new song and video from the married couple Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys called "International Party" I saw alot of disapprovals for the sound of the song but I actually like it. It has a club type flow and makes you want to dance. I am so glad they didn't come out with a hard thugged out phony ass song. For all the people who are scared of change and don't understand when they hear a different sound from artists its called adversity. We are all entitled to grow and reinvent ourselves. The eurodance trance infused type music is selling and in the international market has always been a big sell. I like the dancing in the video and the fact that they are a married couple coming together on the screen, I give the video and the song two thumbs way up!! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment